Amitabh Bachchan still the most-wanted endorser in Bollywood
Even as he turns 75, Amitabh Bachchan is among the richest actors and sought-after endorsers
Everybody is searching for the initial Don of Bollywood– and with good reason. In the unpredictable service of fame, Amitabh Bachchan– who turns 75 this Wednesday– has actually managed to remain relevant, anchoring Kaun Banega Crorepati, starring in films, and backing items. Presently, he is one of the busiest actors in the nation. After he is done shooting for KBC for Sony TV, he will be on the sets of 102 Not Out– a function movie in which he plays Rishi Kapoor’s dad. It is expected to hit the screens next year. According to the Forbes list of …
Key stories on business-standard. com are offered to premium customers just.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
WHAT YOU GET
On Company Requirement Digital
- Access your subscription from anywhere. Be it your computer, tablet or mobile phone using a browser or the App, Your Choice.Access to unique content, functions, viewpoints and comment, carefully picked by our editors, simply for you.Pick your 5 favourite business.
- Get all the news upates at the end of every day through Email. Choose the market that you wish to track.
- And get a day-to-day news letter particular to that market. Cut out the clutter.And remain on top of your financial investments. Track stock prices in your
- portfolio Access 18 years of archival data On Digital Seamless access to WSJ.com with your Company Requirement digital account.Experience the finest of the Journal’s
- video and interactive features.Read about individuals and events forming business, finance, technology, politics, innovation and culture.Stay notified with newsletters -a simple way to obtain WSJ content straight to your inbox -making life easier on your busiest days.More business executives checked out the Journal internationally than other publication
- . * Note: Our Partners are happy to be related to this initiative and will contribute Rs 100 x 6 months afterwards, standard rate of Rs 149 will be charged.Offer legitimate for Indian residents only Requires you to share individual details like PAN, Date of Birth, and Earnings. * Yearly saving
on WSJ membership price of US$ 347.88( 12 months @ US$ 28.99 monthly)* 1US$= 67.50 INR. * Please note that this offer is not valid if you are/were a registered/existing user on WSJ Digital LOGIN