By: lack of an inter-governmental agreement with France at that time?ALSO READ: Rahul Gandhi calls Rafale deal a scam as Modi govt chooses not to reveal amount spent for airplane
3) Why did PM Modi not take the necessary prior approval of ‘Cabinet Committee on Security’ before deciding to purchase 36 Rafale Aircrafts on 10th April, 2015?
4) On 8th April, 2015, the Foreign Secretary denied any proposal regarding purchase of Rafale airplane. 2 days later the deal was inked for 36 jets. What transpired in between the 2 days?
5) Rafale and Eurofighter Hurricane were both discovered equals on all technical requirements. On Fourth July, 2014, Eurofighter Hurricane used to reduce rates by 20 percent. Why did PM Modi and Defence Minister not pay attention to this surviving offer?
6) Why was the public-sector endeavor HAL by-passed for getting Rs 36,000 crore worth ‘balanced out agreement’ despite the work share arrangement dated 13.03.2014 that had currently been signed in between HAL and Rafale-Dassault Air Travel?
7) Why has HAL been by-passed in favour of a personal entity, who has absolutely no experience of structure fighter airplanes?
8) On 17th November, 2017, the defence minister said 36 Rafale Aircrafts were acquired on ’em ergency basis’. Why is it that regardless of the ’em ergency purchase’ and lapse of 35 months, not a single aircraft has actually been delivered?For all the current India News, download Indian Express App © IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd Tags: Sunil Feb 6, 2018 at 11:46 pm When a chaiwala will end up being a PM
and will go to buy Fighter jets regrettably this just is going to occur.